1.2.11

The Land of Death and Dinosaurs and NAR NAR!!

Upon driving through Volcano National Park, near Hilo, the landscapes seemed to speak to me. They seemed to have a wild and dramatic past. As is something big used to live here.


As we turned the bend and looked out over a great, vast expanse of fire rock with smoke rising from the ground I realized THIS IS DINOSAUR LAND!!!


This is me in Dinosaur Land.


I made a naturalistic sketch to document my findings. I drew it how it would have looked in the time of the dinosaurs.
Jessi said that the islands were created relatively late in the earth's history and that since it was after the jurassic period dinosaurs probably never lived on these islands.
Don't worry I didn't believe her. You should not believe the nay sayers. She will see soon that this really is Dinosaur Land.

Now I will prove without a doubt that dinosaurs lived here.

Proof:
It is so obvious!! Just look at these pictures, how could they not have lived here?

Plus I found these seismographs which must have documented the movement of the dinosaurs, since the ground shook when they walked (cause they were so big). You can see that they were everywhere.


Q.E.D.

There now you have proof. But it looks like Jessi still has a doubt. It must be because she thinks the trees are too small for Dinosaur Land.I thought this at first too, but then I realized that the ground was black everywhere and that the dinosaurs must have burnt them all down when they left, so this small tree is just a new baby tree growing back. However, I will prove that this is dinosaur land again, since I said I would prove it "without a doubt", which is even more than just a normal proof.

Proof #2:
These are dinosaur colors. Orangey, Firey... implies DINOSAURS!!!!
Q.E.D.

There, Jessi looks satisfied. Now that I have proven it with out a doubt I will go on.










BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment